WHO IS LYNX?
Founded in 1996 and based in Downey, California just outside Los Angeles, Lynx is a designer and craft-grade, manufacturer of made in the USA premium grills and outdoor kitchen equipment. We only focus on the outdoor grilling experience.
Our customers look for exceptional design, flawless performance and unmatched innovation. They feature their Lynx Grills in some of the most ambitious, expansive and beautifully designed outdoor kitchens, patios and decks. And because we use ASTM 304-grade stainless steel, quite often, that deck can even be the main deck of an elite yacht.
Lynx offerings include freestanding cart grills, built-in grills, patio heaters, side burners, pizza ovens, storage, refrigeration, sinks, faucets, and other appliances.
WHAT MAKES A LYNX GRILL UNIQUE?
Innovation. Lynx is the recognized pioneer in grill technology and design. Our company culture encourages employees to try new ideas without fear of making mistakes. A Lynx grill is not a typical disposable grill. Listed below are just some Lynx-led innovations that have become brand standards.
- Seamless welded construction
- Hand-polished mirrored edges
- Hot surface ignition system
- Hood assist system that absorbs 95% of the weight of the hood
- Integrated halogen illumination
- Stainless steel grilling grates- limited lifetime warranty
- All stainless steel construction – limited lifetime warranty
- ProSear variable temperature gas infrared burner (Industry unique)
- SmartGrill fly by wire control of electro-mechanical valves
- SmartGrill LED backlit controls
- Dual-position internally powered three speed rotisserie